Special Enrollment Information for:

International Students
  • International Students should visit the Admissions Office, Lafayette Hall LH-A106 or call Susan Ratanavong at 203-332-5103. General Information and applications for International Students can be found on the HCC Admissions web site.
Senior Citizens
  • New Senior Citizen students must first be admitted to the College by visiting the Admissions Office in Lafayette Hall room LH-A106.
  • Admitted (and continuing) Senior Citizen students may register during the specified registration period, or anytime thereafter. Please see the HCC Registrar's web site or the online calendar for the specified time each semester. Senior Citizen's must pay all course related fees at the time of registration. Tuition is free.
High School Partnership Students
  • High School Partnership Students should visit the Admissions Office, Lafayette Hall room LH-A106, contact your Guidance Counselor, or call Earl Graham at 203-332-5290.
  • Veterans should visit the Registrar's office in Lafayette Hall room LH-B109, or call them at 203-332-5088 for information on programs available to Veterans. General information on veteran's benefits can be found on the HCC Registrar's web site.
ESL Students
  • ESL Students should contact Professor Maria Roche in Lafayette Hall room LH-A214 or call at 203-332-5149.